New OwnHers® Partner Alert: Mahogany Xan (PR & Communications)
Mahogany Xan Public Relations & Communications has offered a special 15% discount on all services exclusively for OwnHers® Premium members.
Terms: Must be premium members of OwnHers.com to take advantage of this benefit. Click here to become a Premium member.
ABOUT MAHOGANY XAN
Mahogany Xan Communications, LLC is a full-service, woman- and minority-owned public relations and public affairs consulting firm that provides the following services: strategic planning, social media, public participation, organizational communication, crisis communications planning, media relations training, publicity management and perception/ reputation management and training.
Mahogany Xan works with clients to:
- Create the story that best defines their organization,
- Compose messages that support their objectives,
- Connect with their audiences, and
- Cultivate mutually-beneficial relationships.
Our vision is to combine strong communication strategies and creativity to build relationships.
LaTricia Woods is an award winning, accredited public relations professional with more than 20 years of experience in public relations working with industries from government, to nonprofit, to small business. She achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations from Wichita State University in Wichita, Kan. She later achieved a Master of Arts degree in organizational communication also from Wichita State University.
LaTricia has received numerous awards an accolades throughout her career including:
- Silver Circle Award for Printed Publications (City/County Communications and Marketing Association [3CMA])
- Forty Under 40 Award (Phoenix Business Journal)
- Superior Service Award (City of Scottsdale)
- Public Relations Professional of the Year (Kansas Chapter of PRSA)
- Forty Under 40 Award (Wichita, Kansas Business Journal), 2002 – honors professional achievement and community involvement
In addition to her public relations firm, LaTricia is co-owner of Smart Chicks, LLC and co-author of “A Girlfriend’s Guide to Social Media.” The book was released in July 2015.